Hi, I'm Hoot. I’m adopted!
Domestic Short Hair | Baby | Male | Medium
Hoot was adopted October 2022!
I’m a really playful, curious guy who also loves pets and cuddles. I’m very outgoing and enjoy being with people. I love chasing toys (all the toys!!) and playing with my litter mates.
Sometimes I like to nap on soft things, or under things. But other times you’ll catch me napping on my back with my tummy straight up (and all you’ll want to do is pet my soft belly, and I’ll let you!).
I love everything! I want to play with it all and I want all the pets!
I can be adopted by myself because I’m so outgoing, but I would love other animals in the home or kids who would play with me a lot.
- Age and weight: I'm 4 months (as of August 25) and weigh about 3 pounds
- Good with kids: never met kids, but will probably like older kids.
- Good with dogs: maybe, if the dog doesn't want to give chase.
- Good with other cats: yes
- Suitable for townhouse and/or apartment: Yes
- Activity level: active and enjoy interactive play
If you are interested in Hoot. I’m adopted!, consider letting us know by filling out a (no-obligation) adoption application. Please consult our Adoption FAQ before contacting us.
Please check the adoption-show-attendees page to see if Hoot. I’m adopted! will be attending the next adoption show.
NOTE: We are an all volunteer group and do not operate a shelter. All of our animals are in foster homes. We are unable to place our animals outside of the Baltimore/DC area.