Hi, I'm Helen. I’m adopted!
Tabby null | Baby | Female | Medium
Helen was adopted August of 2019!
Helen eats both wet and dry food, although she prefers wet. She loves playing with toys and she enjoys being kissed and cuddled. Helen and Eleanor (see Eleanor’s page; she is also up for adoption) are very bonded and have similar personalities. They need to be adopted as a pair.
- Age: 11 weeks (as of 7/3/19)
- Weight: 3 lbs.
- Good with kids: I don’t know if I’m good with kids yet.
- Good with dogs: I haven’t met dogs yet.
- Good with other cats: Yes
- Suitable for townhouse and/or apartment: Yes
- Activity level: I am active and enjoy interactive play
- Special needs: null
If you are interested in Helen. I’m adopted!, consider letting us know by filling out a (no-obligation) adoption application. Please consult our Adoption FAQ before contacting us.
Please check the adoption-show-attendees page to see if Helen. I’m adopted! will be attending the next adoption show.
NOTE: We are an all volunteer group and do not operate a shelter. All of our animals are in foster homes. We are unable to place our animals outside of the Baltimore/DC area.