Hi, I'm Happy. I’m adopted!
Poodle Mix | Young | Male | Small
Happy was adopted September 2017!
His name is Happy….and — well, how can we say it any other way? – it’s because he’s happy all the time! This is so amazing because he was a cruelty case. We don’t have all the details but we do know that this sweet boy was found severely matted, with flea bites all over his body from a bad infestation.
After a trip to the groomer, and some serious flea treatments, he is ready to find his forever family! He’s so friendly with everyone he meets, you would never think he had to endure anything bad.
He’s still learning commands and is housebroken, gets along great with other dogs and loves to go for walks! He’s fine solo or with other dogs or cats and loves to snuggle and play. He has a face that you cannot help but love!
- Age and weight: I'm almost 2 years old and weigh 10 pounds
- Good with kids: Probably, but I haven't met any yet.
- Good with dogs: Yes.
- Good with cats: Yes
- Fenced yard: Not required.
- Suitable for townhouse and/or apartment: Yes.
- House trained: Yes.
- Crate trained: No, and I don't need one!
- Barks when left alone: No.
- Chews inappropriate items: No
- Training: Minimal
- Activity level: I’m laid-back, but like to play.
NOTE: We are an all volunteer group and do not operate a shelter. All of our animals are in foster homes. We are unable to place our animals outside of the Baltimore/DC area.
Happy is not expecting to attend the next adoption show, August 12 at the Calverton PetSmart, although there's always a possibility that plans will need to change at the last minute.