Hi, I'm Adopted! Hana
Labrador Retriever | Adult | Female | Large
Hana would like you to know…
I am a vibrant lovebug and I promise to stay by your side forever. I have some arthritis, so I don’t really run and jump around; taking a nice short walk several times a day is my idea of a good time. Otherwise, I will sit beside you or even better, lay my head in your lap so that you can pet me “til the cows come home”. Look into my eyes and you will see a beautiful lady who just wants to love and be loved for the rest of my days.
Hana is a courtesy post.
- Good with kids: I’m good with kids.
- Good with other dogs: I’m good with other dogs.
- Good with cats: I don’t know if I’m good with cats yet.
- Fenced yard: I do not necessarily need a fenced yard.
- Suitable for townhouse and/or apartment: I could live in a townhouse, but not an apartment.
- House trained: I am already house trained.
- Crate trained: I am already crate trained.
- Barks when left alone: I do not usually bark when left alone.
- Chews inappropriate items: I do not usually chew inappropriate items.
- Training: I know the basic commands: Sit. Stay. Come.
- Activity level: I’m pretty laid-back.
NOTE: We are an all volunteer group and do not operate a shelter. All of our animals are in foster homes. We are unable to place our animals outside of the Baltimore/DC area.
Hana is NOT expecting to attend the next adoption show, Sept. 20th at the Annapolis PetCo, as the SHOW HAS BEEN CANCELED.