Hi, I'm Guiness. I’m adopted!
Labrador Retriever | Young | Male | Large
I’m handsome and full of energy! I’m a sweet boy who loves to snuggle. I’m very curious and love to sniff and explore outside.
I love having people around so I get a bit nervous and worked up when they aren’t.
I’m curious and love to see what you are doing and being near you whether you are sitting on the couch, working on the computer laptop or cooking in the kitchen.
I like running, and playing but have to be in the right mood to play ball.
I am curious around other dogs, kids and other people but have not had a lot of interaction with them.
I’m housetrained and know how the crate thing works. I like regular walks! I know sit, stay and I’m working on shake.
- Age: About 1 year old
- Weight: 75 lbs.
- Good with kids: Not sure.
- Good with dogs: Yes
- Good with cats: I don’t know if I’m good with cats yet.
- Fenced yard: Required.
- Suitable for townhouse and/or apartment: OK for townhouse, not apartment
- House trained: Yes.
- Crate trained: I'm OK in a crate for short periods of time, but I prefer to be out
- Barks when left alone: I do bark when left alone. I get lonely!
- Chews inappropriate items: I generally don't chew on inappropriate items, except for the occasional sock
- Training: I am working on the basic commands: sit, stay, come, down.
- Activity level: I am very active and need lots of interactive play!
- Special needs: null
- I need an experienced adopter.
Please check the adoption-show-attendees page to see if Guiness. I’m adopted! will be attending the next adoption show.
NOTE: We are an all volunteer group and do not operate a shelter. All of our animals are in foster homes. We are unable to place our animals outside of the Baltimore/DC area.