Hi, I'm Frankie
Beagle | Young | Female | Medium
Are you looking for some puppy fun? If yes, here I am, ready to go! I’m bouncy, playful, smart, athletic, and super adorable! Just look at my ears! I get along great with other dogs, like my two foster sisters. They can’t get enough of me! I love making new friends, dogs and humans alike. My foster mom is teaching me to control my excitement, because I sometimes bark to get my new friends’ attention. But who wouldn’t want to meet this cute face? The outdoors is my favorite place to be, either on a leash or in a high-fenced yard, otherwise I might wander. I am doing really well with crate training, but I’m still working on this whole house-training thing. I love bones! So much that sometimes I forget that sandals and remote controls are not for chewing. Some puppy-proofing is a good idea while I get used to my surroundings. I would love to live with another dog in my new home and would do great in a house with either kids or adults.
- Age: 8 months (as of June 2018)
- Weight: 27 lbs
- Good with kids: Yes, with kids over 7
- Good with dogs: Yes.
- Good with cats: Unsure
- Fenced yard: Preferred
- Suitable for townhouse and/or apartment: I could live in a townhouse or an apartment.
- House trained: Working on it
- Crate trained: Working on it
- Barks when left alone: I do bark when left alone. I get lonely!
- Chews inappropriate items: I’m a puppy, so I need lots of toys to chew on. I chew a lot!
- Training: I’m looking forward to taking a training class!
- Activity level: I am very active and need lots of interactive play!
NOTE: We are an all volunteer group and do not operate a shelter. All of our animals are in foster homes. We are unable to place our animals outside of the Baltimore/DC area.