Hi, I'm Frances. I’m adopted!
English Bulldog | Adult | Female | Medium
Frances was adopted October 2021!
Hello World! I’m Frances, a beautiful 4 year old English Bulldog. I’m very goofy and absolutely love attention and cuddles! I love treats, but I’m currently on a special diet to shed a few pounds. I’m not very active but I do get the occasional zoomies and enjoy short walks and playing outside.
I’m looking for an experienced adopter as my breed requires a bit more care than your average dog, including daily cleaning of my face folds and tail pocket. I’d do well in a home as an only-pet or with other dogs (currently have 2 foster dog sisters).
If I sound like the pup for you, apply for me today. I promise you won’t regret it!
- Age: 4 years
- Weight: 57 lbs
- Good with kids: Yes
- Good with dogs: Yes
- Good with cats: Unknown
- Fenced yard: Preferred
- Suitable for townhouse and/or apartment: Yes
- House trained: Yes.
- Crate trained: Working on it
- Barks when left alone: No
- Chews inappropriate items: No
- Training: I’m looking forward to taking a training class!
- Activity level: My activity level is medium-low.
- Special needs: I need daily cleaning
- I need an experienced adopter.
Please check the adoption-show-attendees page to see if Frances. I’m adopted! will be attending the next adoption show.
NOTE: We are an all volunteer group and do not operate a shelter. All of our animals are in foster homes. We are unable to place our animals outside of the Baltimore/DC area.