Hi, I'm Fendi. I’m adopted!
Terrier | Young | Female | Small
Hi, I’m Fendi! I am a Patterdale Terrier looking for a new family to adore me. I love to cuddle and give kisses!
I walk well on a leash and just want to be by your side. I know how to sit, but will need some help learning other commands…which should be easy, because I’ll do anything for a treat!
I’m a bit of a wiggle-worm, so probably would be best in a home without small children, but once I get settled in I am very content to sit on your lap or be carried around. I’ve also been enjoying lounging at the pool with my foster mom, but I don’t think I’m ready to go for a swim just yet.
I’m recovering from knee surgery, so I have temporary special needs. My recovery is going well, and I only need a few more weeks of exercises.
- Age: Approx. 3 yrs
- Weight: 12 lbs
- Good with kids: Yes, with kids over 8.
- Good with dogs: Yes
- Good with cats: Unsure
- Fenced yard: I do not necessarily need a fenced yard.
- Suitable for townhouse and/or apartment: Yes
- House trained: Yes.
- Crate trained: I'm OK in a crate for short periods of time, but I prefer to be out
- Barks when left alone: I’ll bark when you leave, but then I’ll settle down.
- Chews inappropriate items: I do not usually chew inappropriate items.
- Training: I know the 'sit' command. Is there more?
- Activity level: Moderate
- Special needs: I need special care.
Please check the adoption-show-attendees page to see if Fendi. I’m adopted! will be attending the next adoption show.
NOTE: We are an all volunteer group and do not operate a shelter. All of our animals are in foster homes. We are unable to place our animals outside of the Baltimore/DC area.