Hi, I'm Erica
Yorkshire Terrier Yorkie Schnauzer | Baby | Female | Small
Erica’s fosterer writes…
This little one was just recently given up by her family with her sister Jasmine, for they could no longer take care of them. Erica is pretty quiet, and a bit shy but coming around and adapting to her new surroundings. She seems to be an adventurer – always looking for a place to explore, whether in the house or in the yard. Erica’s favorite time seems to be when she is outside running around and chasing her foster family’s big dog. As we get to know her better, we think she is going to be a very outgoing spunky girl! Why don’t you come to meet her and see what you think!
If you are interested in Erica, consider letting us know by filling out a (no obligation) adoption application (https://sites.google.com/pgspcavol/applications).
Like us on FACEBOOK!
- Good with kids: I’m good with kids.
- Good with other dogs: I’m good with other dogs.
- Good with cats: I’m good with cats.
- Suitable for townhouse and/or apartment: I would make a good apartment pet.
- House trained: I’m working on this house training thing.
- Crate trained: I am already crate trained.
- Barks when left alone: I do not usually bark when left alone.
- Chews inappropriate items: I do not usually chew inappropriate items.
- Training: I’m still a puppy, so I have a lot to learn.
- Activity level: My activity level is moderate.
NOTE: We are an all volunteer group and do not operate a shelter. All of our animals are in foster homes. We are unable to place our animals outside of the Baltimore/DC area.
Erica will NOT be attending the next adoption show, April 19th at the Annapolis PetCo.