Hi, I'm Eliza. I’m adopted!
Calico Tabby | Young | Female | Small
Happy and healthy, this girl is spayed and up-to-date on her shots. As her exotic coloring suggests, Eliza is no ordinary cat: she is snuggly and affectionate, smart, playful, and full of mischief. She is good with other cats but would do fine alone, happy to follow her humans and supervise everything. She even likes dogs! Is there room at your house for such a divine kitty?
- Good with kids: I’m good with kids.
- Good with dogs: I’m good with dogs.
- Good with other cats: I’m good with other cats.
- Suitable for townhouse and/or apartment: I would make a good apartment pet.
- Activity level: I am very active and need lots of interactive play!
- Special needs: null
If you are interested in Eliza. I’m adopted!, consider letting us know by filling out a (no-obligation) adoption application. Please consult our Adoption FAQ before contacting us.
Please check the adoption-show-attendees page to see if Eliza. I’m adopted! will be attending the next adoption show.
NOTE: We are an all volunteer group and do not operate a shelter. All of our animals are in foster homes. We are unable to place our animals outside of the Baltimore/DC area.