Hi, I'm Eden. I’m adopted!
Springer Spaniel Mix | Young | Female | Small
“Eden” doesn’t even begin to describe the beauty of this extraordinary Springer Spaniel mix. She is truly breathtaking. If you like a high energy, spunky family dog, you have found your perfect match. Eden loves to run and play with other dogs, toys and any human who has the energy to keep up with her. Although she is still working on basic commands, she is eager to please and bonds very easily with anyone she meets. Eden needs lots of room to run and play and would be a great dog for someone who loves to run or take long walks outside. Do you want a fun loving, affectionate and truly stunning dog? Consider giving this Garden of Eden a forever home.
- Age: I'm about 1 year old.
- Weight: I weigh 20 lbs.
- Good with kids: Yes, with kids over 8.
- Good with dogs: Yes.
- Good with cats: Unsure
- Fenced yard: Required.
- Suitable for townhouse and/or apartment: townhouse would be OK, if it has a yard
- House trained: Working on it
- Crate trained: Yes.
- Barks when left alone: Occasionally
- Chews inappropriate items: Yes, but can be redirected.
- Training: I am working on the basic commands: sit, stay, come, down.
- Activity level: Very High
NOTE: We are an all volunteer group and do not operate a shelter. All of our animals are in foster homes. We are unable to place our animals outside of the Baltimore/DC area.
Eden is not expecting to attend the next adoption show, July 23rd at the Bowie PetSmart, although there is always a chance that plans may need to change at the last minute.