Hi, I'm Dora. I’m adopted!
Domestic Short Hair | Baby | Female | Medium
Dora is a sweet, petite little girl who loves to cuddle – once she trusts you! She’d be happiest in a quiet home. She is currently living with her brother.
- Age and weight: I'm 12 weeks old and weigh 3.5 pounds.
- Good with kids: Yes
- Good with dogs: Yes, if they're laid back.
- Good with other cats: Yes
- Suitable for townhouse and/or apartment: I would make a good apartment pet.
- Activity level: I am active and enjoy interactive play
NOTE: We are an all volunteer group and do not operate a shelter. All of our animals are in foster homes. We are unable to place our animals outside of the Baltimore/DC area.
Dora is expecting to attend the next adoption show, June 23rd at the Bowie PetSmart, although there is always a chance that plans may need to change at the last minute.