Hi, I'm Domino. I’ve been adopted!
Havanese | Young | Male | Small
Domino was adopted December of 2015!
Domino is a spunky, fun loving boy! He has a great personality and loves to spend time with you and play with his toys. He loves to go outside for walks. He gets along with other dogs, but may be best as the only dog as he gets a bit jealous, once he’s attached to someone. He sometimes growls when he’s begging for food, but we’re working on eliminating that behavior and he’s getting better.
Domino was found lying in a parking lot with a few injuries and matted hair, but is all fixed up now and ready to find his forever home!
- Age and weight: I'm 2 years old and weigh about 15 pounds
- Good with kids: I'm good with kids over 10 years old
- Good with dogs: I'm OK greeting other dogs, but I'd like to be an only dog
- Good with cats: I don’t know if I’m good with cats yet.
- Fenced yard: I would prefer a home with a fenced yard.
- Suitable for townhouse and/or apartment: I could live in a townhouse or apartment, as long as I get enough exercise
- House trained: I’m really good at this house training thing.
- Crate trained: I am already crate trained.
- Barks when left alone: I don't bark too much when left alone.
- Chews inappropriate items: I do not usually chew inappropriate items.
- Training: I’m looking forward to taking a training class!
- Activity level: null
- Special needs: null
If you are interested in Domino. I’ve been adopted!, consider letting us know by filling out a (no-obligation) adoption application. Please consult our Adoption FAQ before contacting us.
Please check the adoption-show-attendees page to see if Domino. I’ve been adopted! will be attending the next adoption show.
NOTE: We are an all volunteer group and do not operate a shelter. All of our animals are in foster homes. We are unable to place our animals outside of the Baltimore/DC area.