Hi, I'm Domino. I’ve been adopted!
Havanese | Young | Male | Small
Domino is a spunky, fun loving boy! He has a great personality and loves to spend time with you and play with his toys. He loves to go outside for walks. He gets along with other dogs, but may be best as the only dog as he gets a bit jealous, once he’s attached to someone. He sometimes growls when he’s begging for food, but we’re working on eliminating that behavior and he’s getting better.
Domino was found lying in a parking lot with a few injuries and matted hair, but is all fixed up now and ready to find his forever home!
- Age and weight: I'm 2 years old and weigh about 15 pounds
- Good with kids: I'm good with kids over 10 years old
- Good with other dogs: I'm OK greeting other dogs, but I'd like to be an only dog
- Good with cats: I don’t know if I’m good with cats yet.
- Fenced yard: I would prefer a home with a fenced yard.
- Suitable for townhouse and/or apartment: I could live in a townhouse or apartment, as long as I get enough exercise
- House trained: I’m really good at this house training thing.
- Crate trained: I am already crate trained.
- Barks when left alone: I don't bark too much when left alone.
- Chews inappropriate items: I do not usually chew inappropriate items.
- Training: I’m looking forward to taking a training class!
NOTE: We are an all volunteer group and do not operate a shelter. All of our animals are in foster homes. We are unable to place our animals outside of the Baltimore/DC area.
Domino is not expecting to attend the next adoption show, November 14th at the Big Bad Woof in Hyattsville, although there's always a possibility that plans will need to change at the last minute.