Hi, I'm Deuce! I’m adopted!
Smooth Fox Terrier Mix | Baby | Male | Medium
Deuce was adopted December of 2014!
Deuce is a 7 month old (as of Nov 4th, 2014) Smooth Fox Terrier mix, He is 30 lbs and probably has a little more filling in to do. Deuce loves to play catch, and even brings it back! He is full of puppy energy, but has learned a few house rules including being house-trained. He has completed his first obedience class, and will show you a good sit, stay …for a treat. Deuce is a sweetie, but might be a bit rambunctious for very small children.
- Good with kids: I’m good with kids over 8 years old.
- Good with dogs: I’m good with other dogs, but a bit reserved.
- Good with cats: I don’t know if I’m good with cats yet.
- Fenced yard: My home must have a fenced yard.
- Suitable for townhouse and/or apartment: I could live in a townhouse, but not an apartment.
- House trained: I’m really good at this house training thing.
- Crate trained: I’ll go in my crate at night, but I think it’s a punishment during the day.
- Barks when left alone: I'll whine when you leave, but then I'll settle down.
- Chews inappropriate items: I may occasionally chew inappropriate items; But hey I'm a puppy, I explore the world with my mouth.
- Training: I know the basic commands: Sit. Stay. Come.
- Activity level: I am very active and need lots of interactive play!
- Special needs: null
If you are interested in Deuce! I’m adopted!, consider letting us know by filling out a (no-obligation) adoption application. Please consult our Adoption FAQ before contacting us.
Please check the adoption-show-attendees page to see if Deuce! I’m adopted! will be attending the next adoption show.
NOTE: We are an all volunteer group and do not operate a shelter. All of our animals are in foster homes. We are unable to place our animals outside of the Baltimore/DC area.