Hi, I'm Dazzle (adopted!)
Yorkshire Terrier Yorkie Mix | Young | Female | Small
Dazzle is a sweet 2-year-old girl who really prefers to be a lap dog. Check out her recent TV appearance!
- Good with kids: I’m good with kids over 8 years old.
- Good with dogs: I’m good with other dogs.
- Good with cats: I’m good with cats.
- Fenced yard: I do not necessarily need a fenced yard.
- Suitable for townhouse and/or apartment: I would make a good apartment pet.
- House trained: I am already house trained.
- Crate trained: I am not crate trained yet.
- Barks when left alone: I do bark when left alone. I get lonely!
- Chews inappropriate items: I do not usually chew inappropriate items.
- Training: null
- Activity level: null
- Special needs: null
If you are interested in Dazzle (adopted!), consider letting us know by filling out a (no-obligation) adoption application. Please consult our Adoption FAQ before contacting us.
Please check the adoption-show-attendees page to see if Dazzle (adopted!) will be attending the next adoption show.
NOTE: We are an all volunteer group and do not operate a shelter. All of our animals are in foster homes. We are unable to place our animals outside of the Baltimore/DC area.