Hi, I'm Daphne. I’m adopted!
Beagle | Adult | Female | Small
Miss Daphne is a gentle soul who is enjoying the easy life. She had a rough start to life and she finally learned that she deserves to be spoiled and pampered. She likes to spend time outside, sunning herself and exploring the world with her nose. She likes to snuggle and cuddle with her human.
- Age: I am 7 years old
- Weight: I weigh 20 pounds
- Good with kids: Probably, but I haven't met any yet.
- Good with other dogs: Yes.
- Good with cats: Unsure
- Fenced yard: A small yard to sunbathe in, please.
- Suitable for townhouse and/or apartment: townhouse would be OK, if it has a yard
- House trained: Pretty much, though I do have an occasional accident.
- Crate trained: Yes.
- Barks when left alone: Occasionally
- Chews inappropriate items: I do not usually chew inappropriate items.
- Training: Working on sit, stay, come and down
- Activity level: Moderate
NOTE: We are an all volunteer group and do not operate a shelter. All of our animals are in foster homes. We are unable to place our animals outside of the Baltimore/DC area.
Daphne is not expected to attend the next adoption show, September 10 at the Calverton PetSmart (the show has been cancelled).