Hi, I'm Dakota. I’m adopted!
Labrador Retriever Mix | Young | Male | Large
Dakota was adopted February 2017!
Dakota is a very sweet bundle of energy. He loves to race around the yard, wrestle with his foster brother and play with his chew toys. He’s very curious about everything when he goes on a walk, and is a strong puller. He’s great in the car – sits quietly in the back seat and watches the world go by.
When he’s done playing, he enjoys sitting by your side and getting scratched and petted. He is food motivated, so is quickly learning new commands. He’d be a fun addition to an active family, and would love an active canine brother or sister.
- Age and weight: I'm a little over 1 year old and weigh 65 pounds
- Good with kids: Not sure.
- Good with dogs: Yes.
- Good with cats: No
- Fenced yard: Required.
- Suitable for townhouse and/or apartment: I need a single family home with lots of room.
- House trained: Yes.
- Crate trained: Yes.
- Barks when left alone: No.
- Chews inappropriate items: Sometimes, but if I have toys I find them more interesting.
- Training: I know the basic commands: Sit. Stay. Come.
- Activity level: I am very active and need lots of interactive play!
- Special needs: null
If you are interested in Dakota. I’m adopted!, consider letting us know by filling out a (no-obligation) adoption application. Please consult our Adoption FAQ before contacting us.
Please check the adoption-show-attendees page to see if Dakota. I’m adopted! will be attending the next adoption show.
NOTE: We are an all volunteer group and do not operate a shelter. All of our animals are in foster homes. We are unable to place our animals outside of the Baltimore/DC area.