Hi, I'm Daisy. I’m adopted!
German Shepherd Dog | Adult | Female | Large
Daisy is a lovely, free-spirited German Shepherd. Although she’s probably around 6 or 7, she still acts like a puppy. Shy at first, she easily warms up after some one-on-one time. Highly energetic, and always up for a game of fetch or a walk around the neighborhood, Daisy is by no means a boring dog. She quickly becomes attached to her people and offers the true definition of unconditional love.
- Age and weight: I'm 6 or 7, and weigh about 60 pounds
- Good with kids: Probably, but I haven't met any yet.
- Good with dogs: Yes.
- Good with cats: Unsure
- Fenced yard: Not required.
- Suitable for townhouse and/or apartment: OK for townhouse or apartment, as long as I get enough exercise
- House trained: Yes.
- Barks when left alone: No.
- Chews inappropriate items: No
- Activity level: I am quite active, but I also like to sit with you
NOTE: We are an all volunteer group and do not operate a shelter. All of our animals are in foster homes. We are unable to place our animals outside of the Baltimore/DC area.
Daisy will not be attending the next adoption show, September 23rd at the Bowie PetSmart. The show has been canceled.