Hi, I'm Curious
Domestic Long Hair | Baby | Male | Medium
My favorite hobbies are lying in my foster mom’s lap and playing with my sister—we’re a bonded pair, which means we’re super besties! My favorite toys are my sister and plastic springs. I also love to take naps in laps and/or windowsills.
My dream family would be on the quiet, calm side because I can get a little nervous and want to hide. I also need to be adopted with my fabulously grey and also fluffy, lap-loving sister!
- Age: 4 1/2 months
- Good with kids: never met kids, but will probably like older kids.
- Good with dogs: haven’t met dogs yet.
- Good with other cats: yes
- Suitable for townhouse and/or apartment: Yes
- Activity level: pretty laid-back.
Please check the adoption-show-attendees page to see if Curious will be attending the next adoption show.
NOTE: We are an all volunteer group and do not operate a shelter. All of our animals are in foster homes. We are unable to place our animals outside of the Baltimore/DC area.