Hi, I'm Cooper. I’m adopted!
Beagle | Baby | Male | Medium
Cooper is an adorable little puppy. He is typical puppy – sweet,
social and playful. But he also comes with all the challenges puppies
bring – needing to work on housebreaking (although he seems to be
picking up on the concept quite quickly), lots of socialization with
new people and things in a positive manner, learning the appropriate
things to chew and not to chew, learning basic house manners, etc. At
this time, he needs a family who won’t leave him for more than about 4
hours per day. Preference will be given to applications with beagle
or hound experience.
If you are interested in adopting, come to a show to meet him. You
will fall in love!
- Age: about 12 weeks as of mid-February
- Weight: will get to be 25-30 lbs
- Good with kids: I'm probably OK with older kids
- Good with dogs: Yes.
- Good with cats: Unsure
- Fenced yard: Required.
- Suitable for townhouse and/or apartment: Not OK for townhouse or apartment
- House trained: No
- Crate trained: Yes.
- Barks when left alone: Occasionally
- Chews inappropriate items: I may occasionally chew inappropriate items; But hey I'm a puppy, I explore the world with my mouth.
- Training: Working on sit, stay, come and down
- Activity level: High
- Special needs: null
Please check the adoption-show-attendees page to see if Cooper. I’m adopted! will be attending the next adoption show.
NOTE: We are an all volunteer group and do not operate a shelter. All of our animals are in foster homes. We are unable to place our animals outside of the Baltimore/DC area.