Hi, I'm Cody. I’m adopted!
Beagle | Adult | Male | Medium
Did someone say walk? I love long, daily walks!!! Oh wait.. we are going to snuggle on the sofa now? I love snuggling on the sofa.
In fact, I love life period! Seven years old and full of beagle curiosity and energy is what makes me so much fun to have around my human friends and their friends. In fact, I may have to let you know there’s someone at the door when a friend arrives, so I would do much better in a house than an apartment.
Although I do like other dogs, it takes me a little while to warm up to new doggy buddies and I haven’t figured out the purpose of cats yet.
I have a couple of health issues, (frankly, what middle aged guy doesn’t?) but they are easily managed with a few check ups now and then and some effective medication.
Come out and meet me. I’ll show you what a cool guy I am!
- Age and weight: I'm 7 years old and weigh about 30 pounds
- Good with kids: Yes
- Good with dogs: Yes, after a proper introduction.
- Good with cats: I don’t know if I’m good with cats yet.
- Fenced yard: Not required.
- Suitable for townhouse and/or apartment: I need a single family home
- House trained: I’m really good at this house training thing.
- Crate trained: I am already crate trained.
- Barks when left alone: I’ll bark when you leave, but then I’ll settle down.
- Chews inappropriate items: No
- Training: null
- Activity level: Moderate
- Special needs: null
If you are interested in Cody. I’m adopted!, consider letting us know by filling out a (no-obligation) adoption application. Please consult our Adoption FAQ before contacting us.
Please check the adoption-show-attendees page to see if Cody. I’m adopted! will be attending the next adoption show.
NOTE: We are an all volunteer group and do not operate a shelter. All of our animals are in foster homes. We are unable to place our animals outside of the Baltimore/DC area.