Hi, I'm Clover
Labrador Retriever | Young | Female | Large
Clover’s foster writes:
Clover’s lovable personality quickly won our hearts! She has an easy-going temperament and acclimated to our house very quickly. She can be a snuggly couch potato when we’re relaxing, but she’s curious and inquisitive on walks.
Clover requires limited exercise and usually just sleeps on the couch when left alone. She may not win any awards for fetch, but she will definitely win your heart with her cuddling skills.
If a night of snacks, snuggling and sitcoms is your thing, Clover may be a perfect match!
- Age: 2-4 years
- Weight: 63 pounds
- Good with kids: Unknown
- Good with dogs: I'm picky about which dogs I might befriend
- Good with cats: No
- Fenced yard: No
- Suitable for townhouse and/or apartment: I could live in a townhouse, but not an apartment
- House trained: Yes.
- Crate trained: I'm OK in a crate for short periods of time, but I prefer to be out
- Barks when left alone: I’ll bark when you leave, but then I’ll settle down
- Chews inappropriate items: No
- Training: Working on her basic cues: Sit, Down, Off, Loose leash walking, Recall. She enjoys the training and is doing really well, but still needs more work.
- Activity level: Low
- I need an experienced adopter.
Please check the adoption-show-attendees page to see if Clover will be attending the next adoption show.
NOTE: We are an all volunteer group and do not operate a shelter. All of our animals are in foster homes. We are unable to place our animals outside of the Baltimore/DC area.