Hi, I'm Chilli
Min Pin Terrier | Adult | Male | Small
Hi All! My name is Chilli and I am a super friendly Chihuahua mix! And, I am an adorably handsome boy, if you don’t mind me saying so! Someone found me wandering all by myself and I ended up at the Prince George’s shelter. No one came to claim me, so I went up for adoption at the shelter, but that didn’t work out either. Then the PGSPCA took me and placed me in a loving foster home with my foster brothers!
I would make an awesome friend. I have a very upbeat personality and I love to play! My foster brothers like that I have good manners and play well with them at our playtimes. Did I say that I am always ready to play??!!! Long walks and games of fetch always make me happy. Also, I know that you will love teaching me new tricks and commands. If you have other dogs, that’s fine… I definitely don’t mind sharing, but I also love one-on-one time for cuddling.
My foster mom says I am a great companion and quite the conversationalist! I am extremely smart, too. House-training and crate-training were a breeze for me and I am ready for many more opportunities to learn from you. I am looking for that special person to share my life with… If you are the right person, I definitely choose you as my best friend!
- Age: I'm 3 years old.
- Weight: 8 lbs.
- Good with kids: Loves them!
- Good with other dogs: Yes... makes pals easily in the park.
- Good with cats: Unsure
- Fenced yard: Not required.
- Suitable for townhouse and/or apartment: I could live in a townhouse, but not an apartment.
- House trained: Yes.
- Crate trained: Yes.
- Barks when left alone: Sometimes, because I enjoy a good conversation!
- Chews inappropriate items: Usually only chews on doggy toys.
- Training: Loves lifelong learning! Currently learning “sit” and “stay” and looks forward to learning many more tricks and commands with forever family!
- Activity level: Moderately active, enjoying daily play sessions.
- Special needs: I have allergies but I am great with my medication!
NOTE: We are an all volunteer group and do not operate a shelter. All of our animals are in foster homes. We are unable to place our animals outside of the Baltimore/DC area.
Chilli is not expecting to attend the next adoption show, January 21 at the Annapolis PetCo, although there's always a possibility that plans will need to change at the last minute.