Hi, I'm Charlie! I’m adopted!
Collie Chow Chow | Adult | Male | Medium
Charlie was adopted April 2015!
Charlie is a sweet boy that loves attention. He is always ready for a belly rub or to curl up on the couch and be petted. He loves going for walks and exploring new places, especially when he gets to meet new dog friends. He is very playful and is starting to chase toys and sticks, but he loves chasing people just as much. He is very smart and is learning a lot of new tricks, and he will do anything for a treat. Charlie is always active and looking for something to do; he loves going outside and would gladly spend the whole day outside even in cold weather. Charlie doesn’t like being left alone and he tends to chew on things when he is nervous. He is a very loving guy who needs a lot of patience and love.
Charlie is about 5 years old and 35 pounds.
- Good with kids: I’m good with kids over 12 years old.
- Good with dogs: I’m good with other dogs.
- Good with cats: I don’t know if I’m good with cats yet.
- Fenced yard: My home must have a fenced yard.
- Suitable for townhouse and/or apartment: I need a single family home with lots of room.
- House trained: I am already house trained.
- Crate trained: I'm working on this crate training thing
- Barks when left alone: I'll whine when you leave, but then I'll settle down.
- Chews inappropriate items: I only chew on inappropriate things when I'm bored or lonely.
- Training: I am working on the basic commands: sit, stay, come, down.
- Activity level: I am very active and need lots of interactive play!
NOTE: We are an all volunteer group and do not operate a shelter. All of our animals are in foster homes. We are unable to place our animals outside of the Baltimore/DC area.
Charlie is NOT expecting to attend the next adoption show, April 18th at the Annapolis Bark! The show has been canceled.