Hi, I'm Charley. I’m adopted!
Domestic Short Hair | Baby | Female | Small
Little Miss Charley was found cold and hungry, living alone under a shed near a fast food restaurant. We don’t know what happened to her mom and littermates, but she is happy to be warm and safe. She was about 9 weeks old at the beginning of February and weighs only 2.5 lbs. We’ve started her vaccinations and she’ll soon be ready to adopt. We think she’s ADORABLE, even with the mustache. Are you looking for a furry bundle of sweetness to call your own?
- Good with kids: Yes, but little children need close supervision.
- Good with dogs: Mostly, but still very wary.
- Good with other cats: I’m good with other cats.
- Suitable for townhouse and/or apartment: I would make a good apartment pet.
- Activity level: I am still growing and will need lots of care and interactive play!
NOTE: We are an all volunteer group and do not operate a shelter. All of our animals are in foster homes. We are unable to place our animals outside of the Baltimore/DC area.