Hi, I'm Casper. I’m adopted!
Poodle | Senior | Male | Small
Halloween is coming and Casper, the friendly Poodle is ready…
Casper definitely lives up to his ghostly namesake. He is not only friendly, but super affectionate. Pick him up and he will wrap his curly and cute paws around your arm or waist. Lean close enough and he will give you gentle licks on your face or hands. He is truly a love bug!
Casper loves running around with the other four seniors he currently lives with. He loves to go outside on beautiful fall days and can’t wait for his favorite Halloween holiday. Casper only wants one treat this year: a special friend or family to cherish and love forever.
- Age and weight: I'm 13 years old and weigh 12 pounds.
- Good with kids: Yes, with kids over 8.
- Good with dogs: Yes.
- Good with cats: Unsure
- Fenced yard: Not required.
- Suitable for townhouse and/or apartment: I could live in a townhouse or an apartment.
- House trained: Working on it
- Crate trained: Yes.
- Barks when left alone: I'll whine when you leave, but then I'll settle down.
- Chews inappropriate items: No
- Training: Minimal
- Activity level: Moderate
- Special needs: null
Please check the adoption-show-attendees page to see if Casper. I’m adopted! will be attending the next adoption show.
NOTE: We are an all volunteer group and do not operate a shelter. All of our animals are in foster homes. We are unable to place our animals outside of the Baltimore/DC area.