Hi, I'm Carmello. I’m adopted!
Hound Mix | Baby | Male | Large
Carmello was adopted October 2020!
I’m Carmello! I’m a goofy boy who loves attention, stuffed animals and squeaky toys! I am still learning how to use my manners with other dogs, but I am always excited to see them! I am still learning to sit as well, but am happy to get treats while I’m learning! I am curious about cats and and still trying to figure out why the only cat I know hisses at me when I’m just trying to be friends. I am energetic, affectionate, and looking for an active family – with a fence – to play with.
- Age: 9 months (as of September 2020)
- Weight: 45 lbs. (currently)
- Good with kids: Yes
- Good with dogs: Yes, after a proper introduction.
- Good with cats: Yes
- Fenced yard: My home must have a fenced yard.
- Suitable for townhouse and/or apartment: Not OK for townhouse or apartment
- House trained: Yes.
- Crate trained: Yes.
- Barks when left alone: I’ll bark when you leave, but then I’ll settle down.
- Chews inappropriate items: I may occasionally chew inappropriate things, but I'm a youngster. I explore the world with my mouth.
- Training: I’m still a puppy, so I have a lot to learn.
- Activity level: I am very active and need lots of interactive play!
If you are interested in Carmello. I’m adopted!, consider letting us know by filling out a (no-obligation) adoption application. Please consult our Adoption FAQ before contacting us.
Please check the adoption-show-attendees page to see if Carmello. I’m adopted! will be attending the next adoption show.
NOTE: We are an all volunteer group and do not operate a shelter. All of our animals are in foster homes. We are unable to place our animals outside of the Baltimore/DC area.