Hi, I'm Caraxes. I’m adopted!
Domestic Medium Hair | Baby | Male | Small
Caraxes was adopted October 2022!
I’m a bit of a scaredy-cat at first, but I warm up quick. I love getting cuddled and being held. I like to follow people around the house.
Hobbies: Climbing and napping
Favorite Toy: Anything dangling
Favorite Napping Spot: On your lap
HOW I CAME TO THE PGSPCA
I was found outside with my sisters when we were just 6 weeks old! The PGSPCA thought we would be awesome indoor cats… and we are!
I am the most independent of my siblings, but could certainly use a playmate. Iwould do well in a moderately trafficked house and don’t forget, I need plenty of cuddles throughout the day.
- Age: 10 weeks as of October 3
- Good with kids: never met kids, but will probably like older kids.
- Good with dogs: yes, if they're laid back.
- Good with other cats: yes
- Suitable for townhouse and/or apartment: Yes
- Activity level: playful but snuggly.
Please check the adoption-show-attendees page to see if Caraxes. I’m adopted! will be attending the next adoption show.
NOTE: We are an all volunteer group and do not operate a shelter. All of our animals are in foster homes. We are unable to place our animals outside of the Baltimore/DC area.