Hi, I'm Buster! I’m adopted!
Bassett Hound Spaniel | Adult | Male | Medium
** COURTESY POST **
Buster’s owner writes:
Buster is a Basset Hound/Springer Spaniel mix, 12 years old. I got him as a puppy as a gift for my wife, but she died two years ago, and I have retired and am moving, and cannot bring him with me. He is a very good dog, no health problems that I know of, doesn’t bite, sometimes barks at strangers but does not act threatening. I can be reached at 202-529-6946, or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Good with kids: I’m good with kids.
- Good with dogs: I’m good with other dogs.
- Good with cats: I don’t know if I’m good with cats yet.
- Fenced yard: null
- House trained: I am already house trained.
- Crate trained: null
- Barks when left alone: I do not usually bark when left alone.
- Chews inappropriate items: I do not usually chew inappropriate items.
- Training: null
- Activity level: I’m pretty laid-back.
- Special needs: null
Please check the adoption-show-attendees page to see if Buster! I’m adopted! will be attending the next adoption show.
NOTE: We are an all volunteer group and do not operate a shelter. All of our animals are in foster homes. We are unable to place our animals outside of the Baltimore/DC area.