Hi, I'm Brill
Domestic Short Hair | Baby | Female | Medium
I’m the shyest one of the litter, but after I get to know you I warm up and want pets and love.
My foster mommy says I’m “the thinker” because I sit back and watch to pick the perfect time to jump on my brother when playing. I would probably enjoy being adopted with one of them or to a home with other pets.
I love treats! And blankets and playing with little catnip mice. Once I get used to you I’m probably going to want to cuddle. Sometimes you’ll have to hunt for me because I play hide and seek with my napping spots!
- Age and weight: I'm 4 months old (as of August 25) and weigh about 3 pounds
- Good with kids: never met kids, but probably scared of young ones.
- Good with dogs: Most likely no, but maybe a calm dog that doesn't want to interact.
- Good with other cats: yes
- Suitable for townhouse and/or apartment: Yes
- Activity level: active and enjoy interactive play
Please check the adoption-show-attendees page to see if Brill will be attending the next adoption show.
NOTE: We are an all volunteer group and do not operate a shelter. All of our animals are in foster homes. We are unable to place our animals outside of the Baltimore/DC area.