Hi, I'm Binkie! I’m adopted!
Dutch Shepherd Terrier | Baby | Female | Medium
Binkie was adopted December of 2014!
Binkie is an adorable, wiggly, bundle of energy. She’s very smart and active. She loves toys, other dogs and her people. Binkie is just 3 months old (as of the end of September) and will probably be a medium sized dog when full grown.
She needs a home with a fenced yard and someone with a work schedule that won’t require that she be left for more than 4 hours a day. If you’re interested in bringing a young puppy into your home, come and meet her at one of our adoption shows.
- Good with kids: I’m good with kids over 8 years old.
- Good with other dogs: I’m good with other dogs.
- Good with cats: I don’t know if I’m good with cats yet.
- Fenced yard: My home must have a fenced yard.
- Suitable for townhouse and/or apartment: I could live in a townhouse, but not an apartment.
- House trained: I’m working on this house training thing.
- Crate trained: I'm working on this crate training thing
- Barks when left alone: I'll whine when you leave, but then I'll settle down.
- Chews inappropriate items: I’m a puppy, so I need lots of toys to chew on. I chew a lot!
- Training: I know the basic commands: Sit. Stay. Come.
- Activity level: I am very active and need lots of interactive play!
NOTE: We are an all volunteer group and do not operate a shelter. All of our animals are in foster homes. We are unable to place our animals outside of the Baltimore/DC area.
Binkie IS expecting to attend the next adoption show, Saturday, November 22nd at the Bowie PetSmart, although there is always a chance that plans may change.