Hi, I'm Billy Bob! I’m Adopted!
Bassett Hound Beagle | Baby | Male | Small
Billy Bob loves to be with his family. We don’t know how he ended up in the shelter as a stray but he has definitely lived in a house. He doesn’t quite know all the house rules (like peeing and pooping outside) but he’s learning. He loves to cuddle with people but he’s wild and crazy outside with his doggie friends. This week he’s been concentrating on smelling every blade of grass in the yard. Next week he will concentrate on growing into his ears. If you have the time and patience for a playful puppy (just 4 months old as of January, 2015) come and meet Billy Bob at one our adoption shows.
- Good with kids: I’m good with kids over 8 years old.
- Good with other dogs: I’m good with other dogs.
- Good with cats: I don’t know if I’m good with cats yet.
- Fenced yard: My home must have a fenced yard.
- Suitable for townhouse and/or apartment: I need a single family home with lots of room.
- House trained: I am not house trained yet.
- Crate trained: I am not crate trained yet.
- Barks when left alone: I don't bark too much when left alone.
- Chews inappropriate items: I’m a puppy, so I need lots of toys to chew on. I chew a lot!
- Training: I’m still a puppy, so I have a lot to learn.
- Activity level: I am very active and need lots of interactive play!
- I need an experienced adopter.
NOTE: We are an all volunteer group and do not operate a shelter. All of our animals are in foster homes. We are unable to place our animals outside of the Baltimore/DC area.
Billy Bob is not planning to attend the next adoption show, February 14th at the Big Bad Woof in Hyattsville, although there is always a chance that plans may need to change.