Hi, I'm Benny. I’m adopted!
German Shepherd Dog Terrier | Baby | Male | Large
Hello potential adopters! My name is Benny. I’m a 5 month old terrier/shepherd mix. I have been neutered and vaccinated and checked out by a vet. You see I was wandering the streets and scrounging for my meals. Some nice people thought life shouldn’t be that way for me and I’m so glad they let me stay with them.
I’m loving my foster home in Maryland. I get to play, eat, play, sleep, play, snuggle – oh and did I mention play? You see I’m an active young boy. I really need a forever home that has a big yard that is fenced in so I can run and play. I would like a family who is active and likes to take me for walks and jogs.
Since I’m a puppy working on house-training, I can’t be left alone for more than four hours. I am working on the house-training and being patient in my crate. For only five months old, my foster momma says I listen really well. I’m working on my puppy manners – only chewing my chew things and not jumping up.
I like it when my humans smile and say “good puppy”. If you think you can give me the home I need I’d love to make you smile too!
- Age and weight: I'm 5 months old and weigh 30 pounds
- Good with kids: I’m good with kids over 8 years old.
- Good with dogs: I’m good with other dogs.
- Good with cats: I’m not good with cats.
- Fenced yard: My home must have a fenced yard.
- Suitable for townhouse and/or apartment: I need a single family home with lots of room.
- House trained: I’m working on this house training thing.
- Crate trained: I am already crate trained.
- Barks when left alone: I’ll bark when you leave, but then I’ll settle down.
- Chews inappropriate items: I’m a puppy, so I need lots of toys to chew on. I chew a lot!
- Training: I’m still a puppy, so I have a lot to learn.
- Activity level: I am very active and need lots of interactive play!
- Special needs: null
- I need an experienced adopter.
Please check the adoption-show-attendees page to see if Benny. I’m adopted! will be attending the next adoption show.
NOTE: We are an all volunteer group and do not operate a shelter. All of our animals are in foster homes. We are unable to place our animals outside of the Baltimore/DC area.