Hi, I'm Adopted! BeeBee Rose
Chihuahua Mix | Young | Female | Small
Bee Bee Rose was adopted June of 2014!
BeeBee Rose is a dear little girl. Her main objective is to be close and cuddle. However, she does occasionally like to play with toys and will run around a bit with a little red dog toy she discovered. She likes to sunbathe outside with her foster brothers. She is very playful with them.
Bee Bee Rose has the cutest little ears and has some lovely markings. She can be a bit shy at first, so she is looking for a patient and loving home that will spoil this adorable little princess!
- Good with kids: I’m good with kids.
- Good with dogs: I’m good with other dogs.
- Good with cats: I don’t know if I’m good with cats yet.
- Fenced yard: I do not necessarily need a fenced yard.
- Suitable for townhouse and/or apartment: I would make a good apartment pet.
- House trained: I’m working on this house training thing.
- Crate trained: null
- Barks when left alone: I do not usually bark when left alone.
- Chews inappropriate items: null
- Training: I’m looking forward to taking a training class!
- Activity level: I’m pretty laid-back.
- Special needs: null
If you are interested in Adopted! BeeBee Rose, consider letting us know by filling out a (no-obligation) adoption application. Please consult our Adoption FAQ before contacting us.
Please check the adoption-show-attendees page to see if Adopted! BeeBee Rose will be attending the next adoption show.
NOTE: We are an all volunteer group and do not operate a shelter. All of our animals are in foster homes. We are unable to place our animals outside of the Baltimore/DC area.