Hi, I'm Atlas
Australian Shepherd Mix | Adult | Male | Medium
Atlas is such a sweetheart, and very calm in his natural habitat. When he has a chance, he loves to run, play tag, soccer, or play with other dogs of any size. He is very obedient and loves to show off in front of people (Shepherd characteristic), and he has a husky mentality (master escape artist but does not howl).
Atlas has always had a yard to run in until recently, and is very anxious when it come to the car.
- Age and weight: 3 years old and 55 pounds
- Good with kids: Yes
- Good with dogs: Yes
- Good with cats: No
- Fenced yard: Required.
- Suitable for townhouse and/or apartment: No
- House trained: Yes.
- Crate trained: Yes.
- Barks when left alone: No.
- Chews inappropriate items: No
- Training: I know the basics & some tricks!
- Activity level: My activity level is moderate but I like to play and need lots of exercise.
- Special needs: null
Please check the adoption-show-attendees page to see if Atlas will be attending the next adoption show.
NOTE: We are an all volunteer group and do not operate a shelter. All of our animals are in foster homes. We are unable to place our animals outside of the Baltimore/DC area.