Hi, I'm Asia — on hold
Pointer American Bulldog | Young | Female | Medium
But the rest of me is adorable–my curly tail, my polka dots, and my one white ear and one black ear. I am just the right size to snuggle up to you on the sofa, or even in bed! And even though I have lots of puppy energy, you will be amazed at how calm and obedient I can be. I hope you like kisses, because I will bathe you in kisses.
I am pretty sure I do not like cats, but I would like to have a nice doggie friend–not too big or too rough, though. I am, after all, a dainty lady. (Except when I am on the prowl for chipmunks, squirrels and other wildlife.)
I do hope you won’t crate me for long periods. I *am* house trained and like to play with my toys, so I’ll be fine for a couple of hours. I’m learning to walk nicely on leash and already know “sit” on command.
My eyes? Well, no bother. My doc says when I get older I will probably develop dry eye and need eye drops daily, but that’s about the extent of it.
Get ready for a lifetime of love–here I am!!!
- Age: I am 15 months old (as of June, 2016)
- Weight: I am 45 lbs.
- Good with kids: I’m good with kids.
- Good with other dogs: I’m good with other dogs.
- Good with cats: I don’t know if I’m good with cats yet.
- Fenced yard: I really need a fenced yard to run off my energy
- Suitable for townhouse and/or apartment: I need a single family home
- House trained: I’m really good at this house training thing.
- Crate trained: I'm comfortable in my crate for short periods of time
- Barks when left alone: I do not usually bark when left alone.
- Chews inappropriate items: I do not usually chew inappropriate items.
- Activity level: I am quite active, but I also like to sit with you
NOTE: We are an all volunteer group and do not operate a shelter. All of our animals are in foster homes. We are unable to place our animals outside of the Baltimore/DC area.
Asia is not expected to attend the next adoption show, September 24th at the Bowie PetSmart , although there is always a chance that plans may need to change at the last minute.