Hi, I'm Ally. I’m adopted!
Bassett Hound Beagle | Adult | Female | Medium
Are you looking for a snuggly family member to warm your heart on these bitter fall mornings? Don’t look any further than Ally. She is everything you ever wanted in a dog all packaged in to a beautiful Basset/Beagle Mix. With her soulful eyes, loving personality, long graceful body and unusual blend of colors, she is adorably appealing.
Five-year-old Ally was brought to the shelter with her two matching Beagle/Basset girls and two boys. We think she may have been the Mommy since she is the oldest and has signs that she has had babies in the past. She smiles and wags her tail to greet anyone she sees. She has an enormously healthy appetite and appreciates anything you serve her. She is also grateful for treats and is on her way to gaining the pounds she needs to be healthy and strong.
Ally is the perfect family pet! She would be a fun addition to any home with or without other dogs or children. Please consider giving this deserving girl a forever home filled with magic and fun for the holidays.
Ally appeared on Petline 9
- Age and weight: I'm 5 years old, and weigh 32
- Good with kids: I’m good with kids.
- Good with other dogs: I’m good with other dogs.
- Good with cats: I don’t know if I’m good with cats yet.
- Fenced yard: My home must have a fenced yard.
- Suitable for townhouse and/or apartment: I could live in a townhouse, but not an apartment.
- House trained: I am already house trained.
- Crate trained: I am already crate trained.
- Barks when left alone: I do not usually bark when left alone.
- Chews inappropriate items: I do not usually chew inappropriate items.
- Training: I’m looking forward to taking a training class!
- Activity level: My activity level is moderate.
NOTE: We are an all volunteer group and do not operate a shelter. All of our animals are in foster homes. We are unable to place our animals outside of the Baltimore/DC area.
Ally is not expecting to attend the next adoption show at the Annapolis PetCo this Saturday, November 21.