Hi, I'm Ali! I’m adopted!
Boxer | Young | Male | Large
Ali is a great boxer, so we had to name him after the greatest boxer ever. While he doesn’t float like a butterfly, he does jump pretty high when he plays.
He’s just come into our program, so we don’t know much about his likes and dislikes. So far, we can report that he seems to be pretty easy-going, and gets along with other dogs as long as food is not involved. More information as he settles in to his foster home!
- Age and weight: I'm 2 years old and weigh 60 pounds
- Good with kids: I'm probably OK with older kids
- Good with dogs: I'm OK greeting other dogs, but I'd like to be an only dog
- Good with cats: I’m not good with cats.
- Fenced yard: My home must have a fenced yard.
- Suitable for townhouse and/or apartment: I need a single family home with lots of room.
- House trained: I am already house trained.
- Crate trained: I'm OK in a crate for short periods of time, but I prefer to be out
- Barks when left alone: I'll whine when you leave, but then I'll settle down.
- Chews inappropriate items: I do not usually chew inappropriate items.
- Training: null
- Activity level: I am very active and need lots of interactive play!
- Special needs: null
If you are interested in Ali! I’m adopted!, consider letting us know by filling out a (no-obligation) adoption application. Please consult our Adoption FAQ before contacting us.
Please check the adoption-show-attendees page to see if Ali! I’m adopted! will be attending the next adoption show.
NOTE: We are an all volunteer group and do not operate a shelter. All of our animals are in foster homes. We are unable to place our animals outside of the Baltimore/DC area.