Hi, I'm Pansy
Beagle | Baby | Female | Small
Are you looking for some puppy fun? If yes, here I am, ready to go! I’m bouncy, playful, smart, athletic and generally adorable! I’m working on some training and some fun games (Fetch, Find it!, and Touch!) This lousy wet weather has been hard on my house-training lessons but I’m learning. Today, since it wasn’t raining, I did the ‘zoomies’ in my big front yard.
If you are ready for some high energy puppy love, ask to meet me!
- Age and weight: I'm 4 months old and weigh 15 pounds.
- Good with kids: Yes, with kids over 8.
- Good with dogs: Yes.
- Good with cats: I don’t know if I’m good with cats yet.
- Fenced yard: Required.
- Suitable for townhouse and/or apartment: Not OK for townhouse or apartment
- House trained: I’m working on this house training thing.
- Crate trained: I'm working on this crate training thing
- Barks when left alone: I do bark when left alone. I get lonely!
- Chews inappropriate items: I’m a puppy, so I need lots of toys to chew on. I chew a lot!
- Training: I’m looking forward to taking a training class!
- Activity level: I am very active and need lots of interactive play!
- Special needs: null
- I need an experienced adopter.
If you are interested in Pansy, consider letting us know by filling out a (no-obligation) adoption application. Please consult our Adoption FAQ before contacting us.
Please check the adoption-show-attendees page to see if Pansy will be attending the next adoption show.
NOTE: We are an all volunteer group and do not operate a shelter. All of our animals are in foster homes. We are unable to place our animals outside of the Baltimore/DC area.