Hi, I'm Billy. I’ve been adopted!
Affenpinscher Mix | Young | Male | Small
What’s sweeter than candy corn on Halloween? Meet Billy, the kissing bandit! This affectionate little boy is guaranteed to fill your cup to the brim with love and devotion.
If it’s a walk in the park, a jaunt around the yard, or a snuggle on the sofa you crave, Billy will fit your every need and desire. Like a bowl of tempting treats, this sweetie is truly addictive! Won’t you make him part of your daily diet? He promises to be a loyal and devoted family member.
- Age and weight: I'm about 2 years old and weigh 17 pounds
- Good with kids: Yes, with kids over 8.
- Good with dogs: Yes.
- Good with cats: Unsure
- Fenced yard: Not required.
- Suitable for townhouse and/or apartment: Yes.
- House trained: Yes.
- Crate trained: Yes.
- Barks when left alone: No.
- Chews inappropriate items: No
- Training: I am working on the basic commands: sit, stay, come, down.
- Activity level: Moderate
NOTE: We are an all volunteer group and do not operate a shelter. All of our animals are in foster homes. We are unable to place our animals outside of the Baltimore/DC area.