Hi, I'm Winnie. I’m adopted!
German Shepherd Dog Malinois (Belgian Shepherd) | Baby | Female | Large
Winnie was the result of an accidental breeding so we’re pretty sure of her mix. She and and some of her littermates were surrendered to Animal Control at the end of July. She lives in a foster home with her brother, Willie. She is twice his size and thinks she’s “Wonder Pup”. She’s out-going, adventurous, and playful. True to her breeding, she is a quick and eager learner. Because of her activity level and size, she needs a single family home with a large fenced yard. She’s has typical puppy behavior so would be best with a family with older children.
- Age: 3 months (as of mid-August)
- Weight: 25 lbs. -- will be close to 80 lbs. when full grown
- Good with kids: I'm good with kids over 10 years old
- Good with dogs: Yes.
- Good with cats: Unsure
- Fenced yard: Required.
- Suitable for townhouse and/or apartment: I need a single family home
- House trained: Working on it
- Crate trained: I'm working on this crate training thing
- Barks when left alone: Occasionally
- Chews inappropriate items: I’m a puppy, so I need lots of toys to chew on. I chew a lot!
- Training: Sit and Come
- Activity level: High
- Special needs: null
Please check the adoption-show-attendees page to see if Winnie. I’m adopted! will be attending the next adoption show.
NOTE: We are an all volunteer group and do not operate a shelter. All of our animals are in foster homes. We are unable to place our animals outside of the Baltimore/DC area.