Hi, I'm Trooper. I’m adopted!
Shiba Inu Mix | Young | Male | Small
Trooper is a very affectionate boy, he loves to meet new people and other dogs. He had a rough couple of months with two different leg injuries, but nothing could keep him down. He’s all healed now, and ready to roll!
Trooper has a ton of energy and loves to play with toys, even if he is playing by himself. Tennis balls are his particular favorite and he even brings it back to play fetch, without all the chasing. Be prepared to share a seat on the sofa, because he loves to cuddle and usually falls sound asleep on a comfy lap. He doesn’t like being alone and can get into some trouble, but usually a dog companion will keep him happy and busy!
- Age and weight: I am 2 years old and weigh 16 lbs.
- Good with kids: I’m good with kids.
- Good with dogs: I'm good with dogs, but I like to keep my toys and food to myself
- Good with cats: I don’t know if I’m good with cats yet.
- Fenced yard: My home must have a fenced yard.
- Suitable for townhouse and/or apartment: I would be alright in an apartment, as long as I get enough exercise
- House trained: I am already house trained.
- Crate trained: I am already crate trained.
- Barks when left alone: I do bark when left alone. I get lonely!
- Chews inappropriate items: I only chew on inappropriate things when I'm bored or lonely.
- Training: I am working on the basic commands: sit, stay, come, down.
- Activity level: I am very active and need lots of interactive play!
NOTE: We are an all volunteer group and do not operate a shelter. All of our animals are in foster homes. We are unable to place our animals outside of the Baltimore/DC area.
Trooper is NOT expecting to attend the next adoption show, November 28th at the Bowie PetSmart, although there's always a possibility that plans will need to change at the last minute.