Hi, I'm Suzi
Cattle Dog Mix | Adult | Female | Medium
Suzi and her ‘sister’ Lilly grew up in Idaho, where they loved to play together, run and play fetch in a fenced yard. After their morning run and breakfast, they were happy to chill in their crates. They’re also fine having the run of the house.
Suzi had been mistreated before she was adopted six years ago, and was a bit shy after moving here. But within a few days, she blossomed and is now a happy, friendly dog. She’s lived with cats, but hasn’t had much experience with children or dogs other than Lilly.
Suzi and Lilly need to find a new home now because their mom has moved back to DC, and can’t keep them in a small apartment. They would like to be adopted together, but would consider separate placements.
This is a courtesy post. If you are interested in Suzi, please contact Martin Trocki at email@example.com
- Age and weight: I'm about 7 and a half years old and weigh 45 pounds.
- Good with kids: I'm not sure if I'm good with kids
- Good with dogs: I haven’t met other dogs yet.
- Good with cats: Yes
- Fenced yard: Preferred
- Suitable for townhouse and/or apartment: I need a single family home
- House trained: Yes.
- Crate trained: Yes.
- Barks when left alone: No.
- Chews inappropriate items: No
- Training: Minimal
- Activity level: Moderate
NOTE: We are an all volunteer group and do not operate a shelter. All of our animals are in foster homes. We are unable to place our animals outside of the Baltimore/DC area.