Hi, I'm Susie. I’m adopted!
Labrador Retriever Brittany | Baby | Female | Medium
Susie is a beautiful girl who loves giving kisses. Although she’s slightly shy at first, she will always be excited to see you! She is a fast learner and knows boundaries at home. Whether you want to snuggle wither her in bed or prefer for her to sleep in a dogbed, she has no problem adjusting. Susie loves to relax at home, but is always up for new adventures outside. When she goes on walks, Susie loves to meet everyone, both two and four-legged friends!
She’s ready to find a new home whether it’s in an apartment or a large home with a loving family.
- Age: I am 8 months old (as of 2/20/16)
- Weight: I weigh about 35 lbs.
- Good with kids: I’m good with kids.
- Good with other dogs: I’m good with other dogs.
- Good with cats: I don’t know if I’m good with cats yet.
- Fenced yard: I do not necessarily need a fenced yard.
- Suitable for townhouse and/or apartment: I could live in a townhouse or an apartment.
- House trained: I'm a fast learner while I'm working on this house training thing.
- Crate trained: I am not crate trained yet.
- Barks when left alone: I do not usually bark when left alone.
- Chews inappropriate items: I may occasionally chew inappropriate items; But hey I'm a puppy, I explore the world with my mouth.
- Training: I’m looking forward to taking a training class!
- Activity level: I’m laid-back, but like to play.
NOTE: We are an all volunteer group and do not operate a shelter. All of our animals are in foster homes. We are unable to place our animals outside of the Baltimore/DC area.
Susie IS expecting to attend the next adoption show, February 27th at the Bowie PetSmart, although there is always the chance that plans may need to change at the last minute.