Hi, I'm Starla. I’m adopted!
Labrador Retriever Mix | Young | Female | Medium
Starla was adopted July 2018!
- Age and weight: I'm about a year old, and weigh 50 pounds.
- Good with kids: I'm good with kids over 10 years old
- Good with dogs: Yes, and I'd love a playful companion
- Good with cats: Unknown, but I'm young and trainable
- Fenced yard: Ideally. I need room to run!
- Suitable for townhouse and/or apartment: I could live in a townhouse or apartment, as long as I get enough exercise
- House trained: Yes.
- Crate trained: I'm comfortable in my crate for short periods of time
- Barks when left alone: No.
- Chews inappropriate items: No
- Training: I am working on the basic commands: sit, stay, come, down.
- Activity level: Active and would love a doggy playmate and/or kids!
- Special needs: null
Please check the adoption-show-attendees page to see if Starla. I’m adopted! will be attending the next adoption show.
NOTE: We are an all volunteer group and do not operate a shelter. All of our animals are in foster homes. We are unable to place our animals outside of the Baltimore/DC area.