Hi, I'm Sparky. I’m adopted!
Coonhound Mix | Young | Male | Large
Sparky was adopted August of 2019!
If you’re looking for a lovable family dog, meet Sparky!
Sparky may be a big boy, but he thinks he’s a cuddly lap dog and will take any opportunity to make you his pillow. He is a true love bug!
Sparky is great with kids, dogs, and cats. He loves to play fetch and to carry a tennis ball around. Sparky can sit and shake on demand and is well house trained. His foster family has yet to hear him bark.
- Age and weight: 2 years old weighing about 80 lbs
- Good with kids: Yes
- Good with dogs: Yes
- Good with cats: Yes
- Fenced yard: Required.
- Suitable for townhouse and/or apartment: I could live in a townhouse, but not an apartment.
- House trained: Yes.
- Crate trained: Yes.
- Barks when left alone: No.
- Chews inappropriate items: I do not usually chew inappropriate items.
- Training: I know the basic commands: Sit. Stay. Come.
- Activity level: Moderate
NOTE: We are an all volunteer group and do not operate a shelter. All of our animals are in foster homes. We are unable to place our animals outside of the Baltimore/DC area.
Click Adoption Show Attendees in the Adopt drop-down above to see if I'll be at the next adoption show!