Hi, I'm Sophie. I’m adopted!
Chihuahua Shiba Inu | Baby | Female | Small
Did someone say, “Play?” I love to play. In fact, Hide and Seek is my favorite game. My version of this game is to hide my biscuits and toys and then have you try to find them. I also like to play peek a boo which is when we both bob our heads back and forth. My favorite trick is to stand on my hind legs. I had to learn to shift my weight when my leg was accidentally broken, and although it is healed, I still enjoy this trick.
I love to take long walks and meet new friends. I’m also an affectionate snuggler! I need a forever friend and a loving home.
- Age and weight: I'm 9 months old and weigh 12 pounds
- Good with kids: Yes, with kids over 8.
- Good with dogs: Yes.
- Good with cats: Unsure
- Fenced yard: Not required.
- Suitable for townhouse and/or apartment: Yes.
- House trained: Yes.
- Crate trained: Yes.
- Barks when left alone: I’ll bark when you leave, but then I’ll settle down.
- Chews inappropriate items: I’m a puppy, so I need lots of toys to chew on. I chew a lot!
- Training: I’m still a puppy, so I have a lot to learn.
- Activity level: Active.
NOTE: We are an all volunteer group and do not operate a shelter. All of our animals are in foster homes. We are unable to place our animals outside of the Baltimore/DC area.
Sophie is expecting to attend the next adoption show, September 22nd at the Bowie PetSmart, although there is always the chance that plans may need to change at the last minute.