Hi, I'm Sonny. I’m adopted!
Yorkshire Terrier Yorkie Terrier | Young | Male | Small
Sonny was adopted February of 2018!
“When there are grey skies; I don’t mind grey skies. You make them blue, Sonny Boy!
Friends may forsake me, Let them all forsake me. I still have you Sonny Boy!”
Pint sized, but full of energy, this sweet boy will never forsake you. Just one look at this pup will have you smitten.
Sonny takes a minute to “warm up” to his new human, but once he does, he transforms in to a happy and delightful play mate. Sonny loves to go on walks, explore new territory and then crash by spending some well deserved “down” time in his crate.
When he’s not jumping up and down with glee, he loves gentle back scratches and treats from his loving human.
Sonny boy will surely turn your grey skies to blue. Won’t you give him a forever home?
- Age and weight: I'm about 2 years and weigh 10 pounds
- Good with kids: Yes, with kids over 8.
- Good with dogs: Yes, after a proper introduction.
- Good with cats: Unsure
- Fenced yard: Not required.
- Suitable for townhouse and/or apartment: A townhouse or house would be perfect, as long as there's room for play.
- House trained: Yes.
- Crate trained: Yes.
- Barks when left alone: No.
- Chews inappropriate items: No
- Training: I am working on the basic commands: sit, stay, come, down.
- Activity level: Very High
NOTE: We are an all volunteer group and do not operate a shelter. All of our animals are in foster homes. We are unable to place our animals outside of the Baltimore/DC area.
Sonny IS expecting to attend the next adoption show, January 27th at the Bowie PetSmart, although there is always the chance that plans will need to be changed at the last minute.