Hi, I'm Schroeder. I’m adopted!
Yorkshire Terrier Yorkie Poodle | Young | Male | Small
Unlike Lucy from the Peanuts cartoon, you don’t have to pretend you like Beethoven for this precious guy to fall in love with you! Schroeder is very shy, but once he warms up and begins to trust you, he becomes an adorable and cuddly lap pet.
This sweet Yorkie Poo was raised around lots of siblings, so he absolutely adores other dogs and will kiss and play with them as soon as he meets them He is working on basic training, since he spent most of his short life outside with his Yorkie family. But he is eager to please.
If you are patient, and want a quiet, intelligent and loyal soul in your life, consider giving this sweet guy a forever home that he can count on!
- Age and weight: I'm a year old and weigh 10 1/2 pounds.
- Good with kids: Yes, with kids over 8.
- Good with dogs: Yes, and I'd love a playful companion
- Good with cats: I don’t know if I’m good with cats yet.
- Fenced yard: Not required.
- Suitable for townhouse and/or apartment: OK for townhouse or apartment
- House trained: Working on it
- Crate trained: Yes.
- Barks when left alone: No.
- Chews inappropriate items: No
- Training: I’m looking forward to taking a training class!
- Activity level: Moderate
- Special needs: null
Please check the adoption-show-attendees page to see if Schroeder. I’m adopted! will be attending the next adoption show.
NOTE: We are an all volunteer group and do not operate a shelter. All of our animals are in foster homes. We are unable to place our animals outside of the Baltimore/DC area.