Hi, I'm Sadie. I’m adopted!
Beagle | Young | Female | Small
Sadie is a laid-back cuddler who also likes to play. Typically beagle, she likes to chase after rabbits and birds. And she likes to be with people and other dogs. In fact, she would do better in a home with someone that doesn’t have to leave her frequently for long periods of time, or in a home with another dog about her size. Sadie does need a little special care, too. She has allergies, so she takes Benadryl daily.
- Age and weight: I'm 2 years old and weigh 13 pounds
- Good with kids: I’m good with kids.
- Good with dogs: I’m good with other dogs.
- Good with cats: I don’t know if I’m good with cats yet.
- Fenced yard: I do not necessarily need a fenced yard.
- Suitable for townhouse and/or apartment: I could live in a townhouse or an apartment.
- House trained: I am already house trained.
- Crate trained: I'm OK in a crate for short periods of time, but I prefer to be out
- Barks when left alone: I do bark when left alone. I get lonely!
- Chews inappropriate items: I only chew on inappropriate things when I'm bored or lonely.
- Training: I am working on the basic commands: sit, stay, come, down.
- Activity level: I’m laid-back, but like to play.
- Special needs: I need special care.
NOTE: We are an all volunteer group and do not operate a shelter. All of our animals are in foster homes. We are unable to place our animals outside of the Baltimore/DC area.
Sadie IS expecting to attend the next adoption show, May 23rd at the Bowie PetSmart, though there's always the chance that plans may need to change.